Saturday, October 10, 2009

Royal Headache

Tonight it would appear to be the case that every single person in Melbourne has gone to see Melt Banana, but I'm home alone, working on my zine and updating my blog and eating Tofutti Cuties. Which has its own charm, I guess. And listening to Royal Headache, which definitely has a whole bunch of charm about it.

They are pretty awesome. My friend Dave recommended them to me and said he was sure I would love them. Which is totally the case. I can't believe they played in Melbourne not long ago and I didn't even go see them. Fail. But I will fix this sad state-of-affairs, and hopefully see them somewhere soon.

This band!

2 comments:

jenjen said...

oh melt banana! sometimes i hate being in alice springs.

i did see them in tokyo in 2004 though. nyah nyah.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!